A Partnership for Patients
Jaguar Therapeutics and SportFit are excited to announce the merger of both companies. Dr. Chris Herrera (Founder/CEO of Jaguar Therapeutics) and Lisa Kearns (Founder/CEO of Sportfit) have been colleagues for over 10 years, both establishing, operating, and growing their respective outpatient clinics to be leaders in physical therapy in the South Florida community. Together they will be using their experience in orthopedics, sports therapy, and manual treatment techniques to offer the most comprehensive outpatient services in Miami.
This partnership will bring a variety of benefits for past, current, and future patients. The downtown office of Sportfit and Coconut Grove office of Jaguar Therapeutics will both offer comprehensive benefits including:
- Physical Therapy, Chiropractic, and Acupuncture treatments
- In-Network status with Aetna, Blue Cross & Blue Shield (BCBS), Medicare
- Working with all other major insurance providers
- VO2 max and RMR (Resting Metabolic Rate) testing
- Gait analysis w/custom orthotics
- Personal training packages
- Executive health referrals to top doctors in South Florida
As we continue to grow and transition, both clinics will use the name Jaguar Therapeutics and continue to offer the best outpatient physical therapy, chiropractic, and acupuncture services.